We cater to all Fishermans needs. Docks for your own boat, power for your batteries. Furnished 14 foot fiberglass rowboats available. Call us at 989.595.5010 to inquire about fisherman rental specials.
Long Lake has Northern Pike, Walleye, Smallmouth Bass, Perch, Panfish — all here to tempt the angler for fishing at it’s best. Charter Service is available for Lake Huron, where Salmon, Lake Trout, Brown Trout and 10 lb. Walleyes are found. Please check out the Michigan State website for fishing season information.
Come and try fishing on Long Lake this spring, summer or fall. You will enjoy the view, the stay and the relaxation Neumann’s Loafers Retreat provides.
Just send us an email to check availability.
Long Lake, Michigan Statistics
Alpena County and Presque Isle County, Michigan
N45.23310 : 12.58′
W84.20310 : 28.55′
5,652 Square Acres
Northern Pike, Rock Bass, Yellow Perch, Pumpkinseed Sunfish, Small and Large Mouth Bass, Walleye and Whitefish
Fishing Map of Long Lake:
www.fishweb.com – Long Lake, MI
Additional Fishing Resources
- Dodge Marine and Storage (Long Lake)
- Buck’s Bait & Tackle (Alpena)
- Alpena Marina
- Thunder Bay River Boat Launch (Alpena Fairgrounds)
- 9th Street Bridge and Dam (Alpena)
- Clem’s Live Bait & Tackle (Alpena)
- Fourmile Dam Fishing (Alpena)
- Presque Isle Harbor
- DNR Weekly Fishing Report
- Fish Web Michigan Fishing Guide
- Alpena Fish and Wildlife Conservation